Friday, November 11, 2011

Uploading Video to Blog

My students have been working on their blogs, experimenting with different uses for their blogs, and trying to upload different kinds of files. What is interesting is that Blogger enables you to upload video, but not audio files. Here I have uploaded a video that I took at the UMD Take a Stand Rally. I am checking to see if this works. I recorded this video as  Quick Time video using my Canon Power Shot digital camera (just a little point and shoot). It is 18 seconds long, and is 24 MB. 

A mistake people sometimes make when uploading video to blogger is missing the step, once you have uploaded the video, to click on the blue "add selected" button to add the video that you have uploaded to the blog entry, as shown in this screen shot below:

Once you do this, the video is added to the blog. Then the last step is to make sure that you post the blog entry to your blog:)




No comments: