Saturday, September 04, 2010

My Techno Journey continues!

Welcome to a new school year and another chapter of my unfolding technology journey! If there is anyone out there who might have been following this blog before and you are wondering what happened to my earlier posts, they are gone! I am starting a new semester with a new group of students in my Computer in Education class, so I am starting a fresh blog with my students so we take our techno-journeys together this semester.

To my Educ 3412/5412 students: Welcome to the world of blogging and the wonders of learning together through online sharing and collaboration:) I'm looking forward to following your blogs and to having you share your comments on mine. To begin with, all of you jump in and say hi (using the comment link) so I know that you are out there and have found my blog. Also subscribe to my blog (easy way to do this is by clicking on the RSS icon next to the URL at the top of the page) so that you are notified automatically when I update my blog (I will be doing the same for your blogs).

Stay tuned for more! :)

3 comments:

Nikkia said...

Hello! I am in the process of downloading all the apps. My blog is Nikkiasthoughts.blogspot.com

Helen MR said...

That's great Nikkia! Im heading over to see your blog now:)

Alina G said...

Oh how the opportunities of the digital era are becoming more and more apparent. My blog can be found at ladybcofcw.blogspot.com.